Thursday, September 4, 2008

Jay & Kerith Engagement

A couple weeks ago, I took Jay and Kerith's engagement pictures. They are from Philly, but they came to Columbia to visit. Kerith grew up with my sister-in-law (Kaitlin), so they are life-long best buds. They did such a great job for the pictures...as a result, I once again took WAY to many :) They are getting married in April 2009!



I love how animated they are!
They brought along their "Chucks" which made for some really great photo ops!
Jay proposed to Kerith by writing her a song and singing it to her, so the guitar plays a big part in their engagement. 

















Being the creepy photographer I am, I found a random bike for the background because one of the things they love to do together is bike.

















  The engaged couples! Congratulations Jay & Kerith! 

No comments: