Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

This weekend we went to the mountains (Cashiers, NC) to visit my mom and stepdad. My sister came along with a friend. Oliver (our dog) came with us too. I told my mom that I promise he is house-trained and he never chews anything he isn't supposed to. After this weekend, it changed to USUALLY house-trained and ALMOST never chews things.  Wes and I are blaming Oliver's apparent nervous actions on the fierce dog that came along with my parents...



This is the fierce dog. His name is Buster. He does not play well with others, but I must admit he is the cutest little fur ball. I say fierce because he bit Oliver on the nose and made him bleed! You would think that since Oliver weighs approximately 50lbs more than Buster, that he would fight back, but he is too friendly :) 
    Best tomatoes I have EVER tasted!
    Don't let his cute ensemble fool you...he is vicious.
    One thing the two dogs agreed on...LET ME IN!!

   My beautiful sister, Katie...look, NO BRACES!
                                             Buster Brown
        This is Oliver...bloody nose and all :(
My mom, the oil painter. She had an art show in Highlands while we were there, so we went to go see her and help her take everything down when it was over. She does beautiful work! Visit her website: www.suegouseinspirations.com.

No comments: