Saturday, February 7, 2009

College DAZE!

Two of my good friends turned 25 this week. They had an awesome party last night. The theme was College Daze- you had to wear something you wore in college. Happy Birthday to Katherine & Alison!! Love you guys!

There is actually a story behind this picture which came from a previous birthday celebration (Karin & Ryan's) in January...CLICK HERE to read it :)

The cake:
An AWESOME shirt Karin got Katherine for her bday (courtesy of shirt.woot.com):
A close-up. Yes, it is so good, it deserves 2 pics! Karin promises to get me one this cool for my birthday...
Sweet Couple:)
We played some pretty fun, yet intense games: 'V' for VICTORY
Both birthday girls won their respective matches
One of the winning teams:
The Scoreboard!
Wes and Dylan were a team and they won as well! Here are some fun shots of them:
I love the Dylan's intense look top right...


Kati came in town with her boyfriend to hang out this weekend! We were all so excited to see them!
Ha...I thought about showing up to the party in a leotard because I spent most of my time dancing in college, but I am so glad I didn't...I would have looked like Elle Woods from Legally Blonde when she showed up to the party in a skimpy bunny suit. YIKES. Glad I stuck with the Tridelt shirt. 


No comments: