Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random Eye Candy :)

It was a good day. For once, I had time to be BORED, so I started taking random pictures of things in my house. I LOVE taking pictures of anything and everything; especially random stuff...I think it tells a lot about the person behind the camera. For once, I came home from work and found that I had NOTHING to do. Ha...there must be SOMETHING to do. Nope. Nothing. This is very new for me. I don't know what to do with myself. All I know is it's awesome because I get to do nothing with my best friend...my husband:) and maybe I'll even get to spend some extra, unplanned time with Jesus!

Here are the goods:



Some old windows I painted:

Yes, I am organized and yes, I am O.C.D. 
Shells we collected on our honeymoon in St. Lucia:
Giving presents is so much fun. One of my favorite parts is making them pretty :)
Work has been slow for Wes, but it has been good because, for once, he is able to work on the projects he has been wanting to finish for weeks or even months. I come home from work and find things like this around the house:
And this...and...drumroll please...
THIS. 
Holy Cow! He built us a park bench!! So cool. Several weeks ago, he found the iron parts for the bench in a dumpster at work (he works in construction...not like he goes digging through the trash on a regular basis) and brought them home. He was finally able to finish it today. On top of being Mr. Fix it, he is also very creative. I love it. Tomorrow he might build me some adirondack chairs! Sweet.

2 comments:

Karin said...

cool bench!!

Vida Loca De Los Parkers said...

Wesley,
Impressive bench. If you WERE digging around in the trash, we'd still love you because it would just mean that you really take after Ma.