Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Brunson Family-B&W

So I decided to do something a little different for this post. One of my friends from work wanted me to photograph her family. She loves black & white pictures...soooo I am featuring her family in all B&W! What a beautiful family...and SO much fun to shoot! I made them climb all over slippery rocks and such...thanks for being troopers, you guys!

Jenna LOVES her big brothers

JENNA
JACOB
JEREMY
JOSH
A cute candid between posed shots

Mama's Girl
Jenna absolutely ADORES Josh (the oldest)

She was so thirsty! I guess I was workin' them too hard ;)
Josh's girlfriend Brittney came along for some shots at the end of the session with Josh. They are such a cute little couple! I almost wish I could post one in color so you could see the color of her BRIGHT blue eyes...but I am sticking to my guns...JUST B&W!





No comments: