Monday, October 13, 2008

Not as we Planned...

My husband and I went to Charleston this weekend for our 1 year wedding anniversary, which is today. We made reservations at a nice restaurant and had several fun things planned. Wellllll... we had a great time despite the fact that I had the FLU, it RAINED cats and dogs the whole time, and we almost MISSED our dinner reservations because we both fell asleep at the hotel and woke up late. 

We actually had an awesome time, believe it or not. On Saturday we did a little shopping at the outlets, ate at Wild Wing and watched the Gamecocks BEAT Kentucky, and then we went to the aquarium. On Sunday, we slept in and decided to check out and go home early because I started feeling worse and we spent the rest of the day relaxing at home and playing Yahtzee (courtesy of wes's sweet family). Wes and I always have fun together. He is my best friend and God has given me the greatest blessing by placing him in my life. I am so thankful for him and the love he shows me every minute of every day...no matter what. He amazes me every day...just by being HIM. I couldn't ask for a better man to be my husband! I love you, Wes! Happy Anniversary with many, many more to come!!!!

No comments: