Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Chris + Annette= :)

Chris and Annette make me happy. They make each other happy. They have been married for 22 years and are more in love than ever! They wanted some pictures together because they did not have any recent ones. I was more than happy to oblige! We started at the Horseshoe, then headed over to the State House. I can't get over how sweet they are. They made the session even more fun because they brought along some props. They brought their motorcycle and some USC hats because they are big Gamecock fans (which, by the way, makes them exponentially cooler). AND have I mentioned I LOVE FALL! God really put together some beautiful colors for us to enjoy! :)

Here are a couple shots I took of the motorcycle before the session began and below that, you will see why these two individuals make me so happy... 






LOVE this one!
The Wink. I love Chris's expression in the mirror!












One of my favs...hot mama!
Leaf fight!
GO COCKS!










My 2 FAVs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so creative with posing... do you come up with all your posing off the top of your head?