Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cortne & Crystal/Engagement

Cortne & Crystal are getting married September 12, 2009 and I get to be the photographer! I am so excited! You might also see some bridal portraits of Crystal...if you're lucky:)

I work with Crystal, aka Tic Tac ;), and sometimes we have a little TOO much fun. She is an awesome co-worker! Taking their engagement pictures was any absolute blast...we started out at the Governor's Mansion and after getting kicked out for being there after hours we headed over to the Riverwalk. It actually worked out perfectly...such a cute couple! ENJOY!

By the way...I took close to 500 pictures. I couldn't help myself. So...once again, I couldn't narrow it down a whole lot :)









Get you some, Crystal!










Love these COLORS! I am definitely a fall girl!
The rest of the pictures were taken at the Riverwalk...I LOVE this red door!



I know they're tiny...click to enlarge:)






Congratulations guys! Can't wait until the wedding! 

No comments: