Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generation." Pslam 100:4-5

Thanksgiving is an important holiday, but it is also another day to thank and praise God for all His blessings. This holiday should remind us of how thankful we need to be each and every day; not JUST on Thanksgiving.

I am THANKFUL for:
-My faith...Jesus...God's mercy and grace...Salvation...my church
-My amazing husband
-Family
-My sweet puppy
-Friends
-Lots of food on Turkey Day:)
-A steady job & God's continued provisions
-My Bible study girls
-Photography!!!!!
-Vacation
-The privilege of living in the USA
-The little things in life that make us so excited
-God's beautiful creation

These are only a few things for which I am thankful. I hope you all have a blessed holiday and don't eat yourself sick ;). Happy Thanksgiving!!

Check back soon...I am working on a gorgeous bridal session to be posted in a few days!

No comments: