Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sarah's Bridal Session

***If your name is NORBERT and you are Polish...you are forbidden to look at the following pictures...thank you for your cooperation ;)

Sarah and Norbert are getting married January 10, 2009 and I have the privilege of being the photographer for this beautiful couple! YAY! I actually used to dance with them in the USC Dance Company in college. Those were some of the best times of my life. 

I shot Sarah's bridal portraits last Tuesday. She looked gorgeous... especially her electric BLUE eyes! Because she has been a dancer her whole life, I told her that we shouldn't have any issues with her posture; however, we did seem to have a little trouble getting rid of those "ballet arms" ;).  She really made my job very easy AND she withstood harsh weather conditions (48 degrees and windy) and crazy ideas from her photographer :). Thanks, Sarah, for being a trooper--I think you will find the frozen, blue feet worth it! ENJOY!


































Okay...now that Thanksgiving is officially over... time to decorate for CHRISTMAS!!! I can hardly wait!
 

No comments: