Wednesday, December 10, 2008

PITTS Radiology Doctors

The group of doctors I work with hired me to do their group and individual portraits. Now, I didn't agree right away because #1, I don't have a studio YET and #2, I don't own studio equipment YET. I mainly do lifestyle photography...you know...NATURAL, pretty lighting! With some persuasion, I agreed but was very apprehensive about the whole thing. So, here you have it...my first studio-type job. I took these at the hospital in the board room with the fluorescent lighting...nice...at least I got a big challenge out of it!

This was the first time since, I believe, 1990 that all of the doctors (except 1) were able to be in the same place at once with coats and ties and smiles on their faces...just imagine how hard that is for 27 DOCTORS! (click to enlarge)


No comments: