Monday, December 22, 2008

Boys will be Boys

My goal these past two weeks was to catch up and crank out all of these sessions before Christmas, so I can completely and totally RELAX over the holidays. I am proud to say that I have accomplished that goal. Hopefully I will be able to casually work on my new website over my short break :) 

Another Horseshoe session! This is Shalena and Mason (mother & son). Let me just start out by saying that Mason gets my award for baby with the most personality. I cannot express to you how much I love all the little faces he makes, but I can show you in the 50 pictures I decided had to make the cut. Enjoy!

This first picture is Mason running to me, a complete stranger, as they arrived at the Horseshoe for their session. I love it.

This is his "I couldn't be happier" face. Definitely one of my top 3.


He actually looks like a little boy instead of a baby here! 



Another in my top 3...




These just warm my heart...


Playing around the Christmas tree
Being a creeper...
He was so active, he wouldn't let Shalena pick him up for any length of time. I still think these are hilarious.
And this is my #1 fav from the session...





Little man...:)

No comments: