Monday, December 15, 2008

It doesn't get any better than this

My sister and her friend came to visit this weekend!! They took a "college day" from school on friday and my good friend Katherine gave all of us a tour of USC. I had a photo session later that day on the Horseshoe, so before my client arrived, I did a mini shoot of the girls. It was so much fun and so easy since they are both so adorable! It was a weekend full of loud music, pizza & movies, guitar hero, and junk food. The best ever. It really doesn't get any better than this.

The am in love with this lighting!


Here are my favs from the MANY jumping shots I took (I know... apparently it's jumping season):




Let me just say that Heather's eyes are that blue! I promise I did no enhancements in photoshop whatsoever! She has the prettiest bluest eyes I have ever seen!











Haha...there is a story behind this...


I call this one "Off to College" :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them Sara! these look amazing and it was so much fun taking them! can't til you take the christmas ones!