Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Counts Family

The USC Horseshoe has been very popular among my clients lately!

This is the Counts family. My good friend Michael wanted to have a session with his kids to give to his wife for Christmas (great idea if I do say so myself!). Now, due to Christmas quickly approaching and other scheduled photo shoots, we had one shot at this. Well...it happened to be on a not-so-pretty day, but we made it work and they actually turned out better than I thought. They were a blast to shoot (in photography terms, of course). Do me a favor and make sure you take notice of Eli (aka Mr. Cool Guy) in each picture. He has quite the inventive style when it comes to taking pictures ;). At the end of the session, I told them that they are a beautiful family and Eli's reply was "why, thank you" in his deepest manly voice. Just hilarious.



Check out the tongue on Michael Jordan over here on the right ;)






Talk about SPITTIN' IMAGE!

SOME INDIVIDUALS:
JESSICA
JENNA
JESSICA
ELI
MICHAEL








This is their wedding picture...so sweet...Michael wanted a shot with it.

Almost one week until CHRISTMAS!! YAY! Merry Christmas!

No comments: