Friday, December 12, 2008

Merry Christmas from...US!

This year, we wanted to do something fun and different for our Christmas card, soooo we ventured out to various parks around Columbia for our self-Christmas-portraits. It was so much fun with possibly the exception of the full family portrait. You should have seen Wes trying to throw a stick and time it to hit the ground exactly when the shutter tripped so Oliver would actually be looking at the camera. I will say that the stick strategy/improv was genius on Wes's part...he made me forget all about the treats that we left on the counter at home :).
We have several pictures of close-up Oliver almost knocking over the tripod with the expensive camera attached in order to fetch the stick...because, after all, that is what dogs do. What were we humans thinking?

Cheers, big ears





My Love:)



Beware: Certain dogs tend to jump out of computer screens.




***CUSTOM DESIGN CHRISTMAS CARDS:
I designed our Christmas card with a collage of these shots. We were so excited to see the final product! I ordered them on pretty pearl paper-my favorite!

Remember me next Christmas to design your card!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! From The Parkers 
CHECK OUT OUR CHRISTMAS VIDEO HERE

No comments: