Friday, December 12, 2008

We've Got Springs

While in Kiawah, we went to the beach, of course, and had a little fun (well...A LOT of fun). Prepare yourself...we got some serious air. 

I am very excited because I just got Boutwell's photoshop actions, so I decided to play around with it in a couple of these shots. 

Even the walk out to the beach was gorgeous!
(taken by Karin)

Here are some individuals to help prepare you for the awesomeness.
Karin
Katherine
Ryan- he's secretly a model

THE BOYS: Left to right...Wes, Ryan, Dylan


Dylan & Ryan switched spots in these.
THE GIRLS: left to right...Karin, Mary O, Me, Katherine, Mary R
(Thanks to Wes for snapping these)

Mary O & Karin somehow switched spots in this one
Katherine is my favorite in this one! 

I love my friends. That is all.

No comments: