Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Mom, The Oil Painter

I wanted to post a shout-out for my mom. She is an amazing artist. She lives in Savannah and has a studio there. She also has a studio in Cashier, NC. She travels all over the place for art shows. The best part of it all...she picked up a paint brush just a couple years ago, started painting and was INCREDIBLE. She has not stopped painting ever since! Check out her website & bio at http://www.suegouseinspirations.com/. You can also get to her BLOG through her website. Here are a few pieces of her work:


"Miles of Poppies"
"Spring Tide"


This next one is one of her paintings that was published for the cover of this book.
If you ever want to revisit her website. The link to her website is on the right-hand side of my blog under "links" beneath my website!

1 comment:

PIPUL said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.