Sunday, January 18, 2009

Twins, but not really

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to two of my best friends, Karin & Ryan!! They share the same birthday, January 18th, but Ryan is a year younger than Karin. I must say, however; that Karin looks GREAT for 25! ;)

We celebrated by going out to dinner and then hanging out at Dylan and Karin's house. Here are some favorites from the night:


We were fully loaded with lots of yummy sweets! We know how to do birthdays. Be very jealous.
Now, I am not a wine drinker, but I do try... really hard. I guess for now I can just stick to wine photography.
This is my wine... it is also my water... therefore, it deserves a charm. I was worried that I would drink someone else's "wine." The charm was very effective. Also, I deserve a lot of money for this advertisement of Coke Zero.
All of us at dinner (minus me):
Candle-blow-out #2 (after dinner):
Candle-blow-out #1 (at the restaurant):
Dylan, it doesn't work without the camo...
We love Dylan!
The Couples + birthday kiss for Ryan!
Ok, so Ryan went bird hunting for his birthday. He sported the hat afterwards. While we were hanging out, I noticed that every time I looked at him, he was wearing it a different way. I think he was trying to keep us on our toes, if you will. That's what bird hunters do.
Alison: this picture is so perfect for her because she has the best laugh in the world!

Mary O, you are precious.
Hope you guys had an awesome birthday! Love you!

No comments: