Sunday, January 4, 2009

Perfection.

I have been DYING to take these Newborn pictures ever since Elizabeth got pregnant! I am so excited to introduce to you baby William. He is almost 1 month old. He is so perfect. Praise God for beautiful, HEALTHY babies! 

I took these pictures yesterday morning. Now, normally it would take me 2 weeks to edit a session, but (1) I was too excited to wait, (2) I had nothing to do today, which is a FIRST, and (3) Elizabeth wants to send out William's birth announcements soon. Once again, I had way too many favorites...ENJOY!

(Click to Enlarge)







William's room is decorated in little green and blue whales. I was so in love with it that you will find it as a theme in many of these shots...

Look at that little DIMPLE!
I LOVE this one.
I wasn't supposed to get Elizabeth in these (her request), but I just think this is so sweet. I love the face he is making.

Caught him in a sneeze. Precious.





Quite possibly my favorite...





Can you tell I like baby feet? :)
That's the little giraffe I gave him when I saw him in the hospital :)




Thank you, Brent and Elizabeth, for letting me take pictures of your son! It was a PLEASURE.

One of my best friends and fellow photographers, Karin, also took some pictures of baby William. Check them out!

Please call or email me if you would like a newborn session! I also design birth announcements. I would love to document your most precious and special times in life!

No comments: