Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Nirewicz: Sneak Peek!

Remember Sarah? I took her bridal portraits back in November. Norbert and Sarah Nirewicz were married on January 10 at Pine Island Clubhouse. Let me say that I NEVER do sneak peeks. I usually just post a MASSIVE amount of pictures in one post, so be very impressed..it's a big step for me;).


So here you have it: a sneak peek/ part I of the wedding photos... a few that caught my eye while browsing through all 1500 pictures today ;). I absolutely love these shots!!! What a BEAUTIFUL couple!! Stay tuned for more from the big day!!


I danced with Norbert and Sarah in college (ballet)...so of course, on their wedding day, they had to throw in a few moves...LOVE it. I present to you the wedding day performance:


BOTH of them have the most gorgeous eyes!
As you can see, it was a PERFECT day. Up until friday night, the weather said 60% chance rain!! Thank you, Lord!
Showing off the BLING!
Kiss-under-the-veil...always a must!
AND the sunset was amazing!
I can't wait to post the rest!

1 comment:

Karin said...

Sara I am SO impressed with your six-picture selection! So proud!

Haha but in all seriousness, they ARE beautiful pictures. Great job!