Thursday, January 8, 2009

Signature Collages: 2008 Portraits in Review

I thought I would post some of my signature collages from some of my portrait sessions as my year in review (I wish I could post them all). A print (usually black & white) of one of these collages comes with every portrait session package.  I started this business a little less than a year ago and I am loving every minute! The Lord has really blessed me this year. After all, I get to take pictures of all these wonderful people!










This next one is a collage I did for my sister of us and our family for Christmas:
(Wedding Images on this collage by Clark Berry Photography)

Thanks, everyone, for a great year!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Wow! Your photography is amazing, too bad you weren't around here when my son was born. Great pictures!